When you’re moving to a new country receiving quality information and finding trusted providers of services can be key to making your move a little easier.
Our aim is to provide you not only with an easy personal banking experience prior to your arrival in Australia, but also to furnish you with quality information and connect you with trusted service providers to take the hassle our of making the move.
In this section you can:
- Register to attend one of our NAB seminars or workshops. These information sessions are held in small groups with other people who are planning to make the move. You will hear from and have the opportunity to ask detailed questions to a range of professionals who work in the migration industry.
- Register to join one of job expos which we hold with SkilledMigrantJobs.com
- Find a range of trusted service providers we work with from around the world including visa agents, money transfer companies, relocation companies and removalists to name a few.
- Catch-up on the latest migration news and get hints and tips from our newsletter/blog.
- Find a range of useful information links which will help you find out more detailed information about your move to Australia.
The information on this website is presented by NAB for the purpose of assisting business, migrants, international students, and working holiday makers who are planning to move to Australia by providing some helpful and useful information. This information is general in nature and believed to be correct at the time of publication.
While NAB endeavours to ensure that the material on this website is accurate and up-to-date, NAB does not make any representation or warranty regarding these matters. You should exercise your own independent skill and judgement before you rely on the information provided. This website is not a substitute for independent professional advice and users should obtain any appropriate professional advice relevant to their particular circumstances.
Links to other websites are inserted for convenience and do not constitute endorsement of material at those sites, or any associated organisation, product or service.